Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve Quilting

Happy New Year's Eve!
2014 was a great year, full of fun times with friends and family.  My favorite quilt that I finished in 2014 was "Memories of Surfside Beach." I appliquéd the dolphins while on the beach with my family.  I used a pattern from Pacific Rim Quilt Company.


In 2014, I also added two new additions to my sewing loft.  The first was my APQS George, who I love!!!  The second addition was a new table for my sewing area.  A local business was closing, and selling their office furniture, and I purchased the desk as a huge discount on the last day of their closing sale.  Here is my new sewing corner:
I am hoping to participate in a New Years Eve Virtual Quilter's Luau with Pat Sloan.  I will be quilting Merry Merry Snowman tonight.

I am almost finished basting it, and will soon be ready to quilt.  I am hoping that it will be the first project I finish in 2015!  I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment