Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fall Projects

November is here, and we gained an hour of sleep by turning our clocks back.  Unfortunately, no one told my dog, Rosie!  Since we are awake an hour earlier today, I thought I would share my latest fall project.

Fons and Porter's Easy Quilts, Fall 2011 issue is filled with wonderful projects that are perfect for fall.  I am working on "Dive Into Fall," a small wallhanging.

Here is my version:


I may replace the shoes with a brighter color, so that they stand out against the off-white background. Then, I need to quilt it, and hang it in my sewing room.  

I love making small projects because I can make them using my scraps, I can finish them before I lose interest in the project, and the finished project does not take up much room. 
Have a great day!

2 comments: