Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday: Time to refocus and recommit

Don't you love Monday!  It's a perfect day to review goals, plan the week, and refocus on what is important. I plan to practice my free motion quilting each day, finish a few projects, and make some swap blocks this week.

Today, I finished a cat quilt from MH Designs for my daughter (the totally awesome one).  I should mention that I have another incredible daughter, and an amazing son, but I will share more about them at another time.   I purchased the kit at my guild's garage sale.  I hope she likes it.


 I also finished quilting my Christmas quilt with a little help from Rosie.  Now I just need to bind it.




Finally, I pulled out this quilt that I started quilting more than a year ago.  It's the New Year's Quilt from Jennifer Chiaverini.


I quilted most of the blocks using a feathered wreath stencil.  Now I have to figure out how to finish it!  It's going to be a busy week.



No comments:

Post a Comment