Monday, April 28, 2014

Catching Up on Monday

I had the opportunity to spend time with George tonight to catch up on some quilting. Last month, I joined a group of quilters for the annual quilting day of the James Stitching Sisters.  They make quilts for the Ohio State James Cancer Hospital.   Quilters bring their sewing machines and piece together pre-cut kits. It's a great day of fun, food and door prizes!

I finished one of my cancer hospital quilt tops with a simple meander.  This is the largest quilt that I have quilted on George.  Quilting with George is much easier than quilting with my sewing machine.  
If I could only remember where I put that binding fabric!

1 comment:

  1. I came here following a comment you left on my blog. I realized that your blog is as new as mine was last October. Welcome to the blogging world!
    Going through your posts, I learned who is George and I saw your beautiful quilt featuring a brown cat sleeping over a pile of quilts. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete